What is CBD?
CBD is short for Cannabidiol, a phytocannabinoid harvested from the hemp flower and leaves (not seed).
How does CBD work?
CBD interacts with our body's Endocannabinoid System (ECS) which regulates physiological processes including:
• Immune Function
• Motor Control
Benefits of CBD:
1. Enhance hair growth > CBD helps stimulate and enhance the growth of our hair through the scalp's absorption of the main fatty acids: Omega-3, Omega-6, Omega-9.
2. Improve scalp health > Natural anti-inflammatory properties make it ideal for soothing different scalp conditions.
3. Strengthen and protect hair > CBD contains all 21 amino acids found naturally in your hair. Fatty acids provide moisture and seal the cuticle.
4. Soothe and improve certain skin conditions > CBD has a high potential for soothing skin conditions like psoriasis and eczema by encouraging abnormal cell death.
5. Soothe tension in muscles and joints > Boosts Endocannabinoid System response to neurotransmitters to reduce pain.
6. Decrease stress and improve sleep > CBD has a particularly strong bond with the
5-HT1A (stongest role in anxiety disorders) receptor in our body that helps to stimulate serotonin.
Source: The Power of CBD, Evolve Salon Systems